THINGS TO KNOW:
- TICKETS ARE $20 PER PERSON - THE TABLE PRICE IS THE TOTAL
- You will NOT be sat with anyone who is not in your party.
- Tables will be spaced to ensure guests are a minimum of 6 ft apart.
- All guests will be sat a minimum of 14 ft away from the comic on stage.
- Maximum Party size will be limited to 4.
- All beverages and food will be served in biodegradable, single use containers.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask at all times. Guests only need to wear a mask when they are not at their table.
- Parking - Free and available in the main lot, small lot between the Comedy Connection and Black Duck Tavern, on street and in the LDC lot behind the Black Duck.
- As a courtesy to other guests, we ask that there is no talking or heckling during the show.
A native of State College, PA, Joe Machi did not always plan to enter comedy. After graduating from Penn State University, located in his hometown, Joe became a customer service manager for a supermarket. It wasn’t until after stint as a human resources assistant that he decided to try his hand at stand up comedy. Joe moved to New York City in 2006, where his comedy career began. He quickly passed for ‘Late Night’ shows at the prestigious Comic Strip Live. Joe then passed at four other New York City comedy clubs, including the famed Caroline’s on Broadway and Stand Up NY. His success continues to grow, and in 2010, he won first place in the ‘Emerging Comics’ contest at the New York Underground Comedy Festival, and was also named a finalist at the New York Comedy Festival’s NY’s Funniest Person Competition. Joe has also been featured in the New York Daily News for advancing to the Elite Eight of Caroline’s March Madness Final Four Competition. After being named a runner-up for the Boston Comedy Festival’s New York Comedy Contest, he landed a performance at the Boston Comedy Fest. Recently, Joe has made his network television debut on NBC’s Late Night with Jimmy Fallon