THINGS TO KNOW:
- Each show is limited to 70 tickets. We will increase the amount available as the state continues to update guidelines.
- You will NOT be sat with anyone who is not in your party.
- Maximum Party size will be limited to 4 at this time.
- All beverages and food will be served in biodegradable, single use containers.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask at all times. Guests only need to wear a mask when they are not at their table.
- Parking - Free and available in the main lot, small lot between the Comedy Connection and Black Duck Tavern, on street and in the LDC lot behind the Black Duck.
His pace is frenetic. He holds no hostages. He’s been called a cross between Rodney Dangerfield, Ralph Kramden and a Bull in a china shop. He says what you are thinking but are afraid to say out loud. The bottom line is this: Wear adult diapers if you are going to see Vic DiBitetto perform live.
Vic is now a successful national headliner and selling out theatres across the US.
- Featured in Kevin James’ movie Mall Cop 2
- An Internet Sensation with over 500 million views worldwide
- Regularly featured on the nationally syndicated daytime TV show Right This Minute
- Headlined in The Three Tenors (who can’t sing) Tour across the country
- Currently the Host of a digital TV show for Hearst Digital/Entertainment called Vic’s Picks
Vic has created many viral video characters like Tony Gaga, That Guy, Frankie Pentangelli, and Ticked Off Vic. His locker room satires, where he pretends to be the Grand Poohbah of Baseball and Football Operaish for The Yankees and the Giants, are now legendary. And his Bread and Milk video is like a Christmas Carol as it comes back on TV, radio and on the news every time it snows almost anywhere in the world.
You’ve never seen anything like Vic DiBitetto on stage. There’s a reason why people see him over and over again. Vic DiBitetto…blue collar in a red sauce.