Brian Glowacki is a lovable lunatic from the mean streets of Nantucket Island. With a larger than life stage presence and aggressive likeability, he has quickly transformed from a small town class clown to a nationwide crowd favorite. Brian has made a splash in the comedy world like a fat kid doing a cannonball and is already headlining some of comedy's most well known stages. On stage he commands attention by being lighthearted with a heavy hand and is able to transition seamlessly from picking on himself, to dissecting the shortcomings of the human race. He shares personal experiences that give the audience a glimpse into his life through stories of his family, his relationships, and his interactions with some interesting characters he's met along the way.
THINGS TO KNOW:
- Tent capacity will be limited to 100
- You will NOT be sat with anyone who is not in your party.
- Tables will be spaced to ensure guests are a minimum of 6 ft apart.
- All guests will be sat a minimum of 14 ft away from the comic on stage.
- Maximum Party size will be limited to 4.
- All beverages and food will be served in biodegradable, single use containers.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask at all times. Guests only need to wear a mask when they are not at their table.
- Parking - Free and available in the main lot, small lot between the Comedy Connection and Black Duck Tavern, on street and in the LDC lot behind the Black Duck.
No drink minimum! All shows are 18+. Proper ID required.
As a courtesy to other guests, we ask that there is no talking or heckling during the show.